Monday, November 5, 2012

Workout of the Week

It's been awhile sorry but the National Guard and school work is keeping me busy as Hell along with trying to have some sort of life along with great workouts. Here is an example of a great workout:

  1. Rope undulation, 10 sets at one minute each. I do this with a workout partner so we have a minute break in between each set.
  2. Air squats with 20 lb med ball overhead. 4 sets of 25.
  3. 2 mile run, add sprints. I usually add the sprints the last mile doing them from light pole to light pole. Then back to a light jog to the next light pole and so on every other one.
This completes the Workout of the Week. It's not to impossible to complete but if it seems too much you can always lighten up the times, sets or length of miles to jog. Stay motivated and Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I HATE working out. Surfing and riding my bike ( with the occasional jog) is all I do. This seems strenuous. If you do this all the time,then more power to you! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete